Need help navigating the checkout process for the Dr. Kelly Resource Library? Here are some instructions:
Start by going to the FVSRA general registration page and logging in. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by following the instructions here.
2. Next, click on the “Resource Library” tab to explore the available items.
3. Take your time looking through the library’s collection and choose the item you want. You can learn more about each item by clicking on “View facility rules.” After you’ve made your selection, pick the dates you want to borrow it for, making sure they fit your plan
4. When you have selected the item(s) you wish to checkout, go to checkout.
5. To keep things safe, please agree to the waiver by selecting the checkbox at the bottom of the page and providing a signature. Then, proceed to payment.
6. Don’t worry, renting items is free! Proceed to review transaction. Review your choices and click “complete transaction” to finish.
7. After you’ve submitted your request, our staff will get in touch with you to sort out the details. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!
Install Fox Valley Special Recreation Association
Install this application on your home screen for quick and easy access when you’re on the go.