Updated in-person health assessment and return guide (9/16/2020)
All participants, staff and volunteers are required to complete their own personal health assessment. FVSRA will not record or request proofs of this, but by attending/working a program, participants, staff and volunteers are confirming they can answer “no” to the following questions.
If anyone answers “yes” to any of these questions, they are not allowed to attend until cleared by a medical professional.
• Do you have a fever of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher?
• Do you have a cough?
• Do you have a sore throat?
• Have you been experiencing difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
• Do you have muscle aches?
• Have you had a new or unusual headache (e.g. not typical to the individual)?
• Have you noticed a new loss of taste or loss of smell?
• Have you been experiencing chills or rigors (i.e. sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature)?
• Do you have any gastrointestinal concerns (e.g. abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea)?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• Is anyone in your household displaying any symptoms (as listed above) of COVID-19?
• To the best of your knowledge, in the last 14 days, have you, or someone in your household, come into close contact with anyone who has tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19?