FVSRA Covid-19 Updates (Updated 11/13)
Dear Participants, Family Members, and Community,
We hope you and your family are healthy and well.
Safety is at the center of everything we do, including our path forward as we navigate the changing Covid-19 environment. On Wednesday, November 11, the Illinois Department of Public Health announced recommendations to help decrease the positivity rate and assist in preventing the spread of Covid-19. We feel these recommendations, while not officially mandated, are essential to ensuring the safety of the FVSRA community, and the community as a whole, and have been the guiding information on all decisions since March.
These new recommendations include:
· Work from home if possible
· Participate in essential activities only
· Limit gatherings of mixed households
· Travel only if necessary
Effective Friday, November 13, 2020 FVSRA will adjust the following:
· All in-person FVSRA programs will be canceled until further notice. Any future dates will be refunded to the credit card used or placed on the participant file as a user credit if paid by cash or check.
· FVSRA Office will be open by appointment only Monday - Friday from 9 am-4 pm
· Most FVSRA Full Time Staff will work remote, and can still be reached via email or cell phones
· FVSRA will continue to support Member Agency Programs and will evaluate each accommodation on an individualized basis to determine the appropriate approach
The FVSRA Administration will continue to monitor official mandates, guidance from IDPH, and other local health officials to determine the next steps.
How to Contact Us:
General Questions – Call the FVSRA Office: 630.907.1114
Program Questions – Call the Program Leader of the program. Staff Contacts: www.fvsra.org/staff
COVID-19, FOIA or ADA Questions – Call Alex Engelhardt, Executive Director: 630-330-4022
Thank you for your continued support of FVSRA.
Yours in health,
Alex Engelhardt, CTRS, CPRP, MBA