Personal Health Screening
All participants are required to complete their own personal health assessment. FVSRA will not record or request proof of this, but by attending a program, participants are confirming they can answer “no” to the following questions. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you are not allowed to attend until cleared by a medical professional. If anyone answers "yes" to any of these questions, they may not be allowed to attend until cleared by a medical professional or are 24 hours symptom-free without the support of medication.
• Do you have a fever of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher?
• Do you have a cough or sore throat?
• Have you been experiencing difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
• Do you have muscle aches?
• Have you had a headache (e.g. not typical to the individual)?
• Have you noticed a loss of taste or loss of smell?
• Have you been experiencing chills or rigors (i.e. sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature)?
• Do you have any gastrointestinal concerns (e.g. abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea)?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• To the best of your knowledge, in the last 14 days, have you, or someone in your household, come into close contact with anyone who has tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19? (For those who are not fully vaccinated only)
If the participant displays any of the above symptoms, FVSRA must take precautions as if the participant has COVID-19 if they are not vaccinated. If the participant has an illness such as allergies or other non-contagious conditions that may appear similar to a contagious illness, a note from a medical professional is required prior to participation. FVSRA has the right to refuse any participant who appears to have any of the above symptoms.
If a participant becomes ill during a program, a guardian or emergency contact will be notified and asked to pick up the participant. Staff will escort the participant to an isolated area and remain with them at a safe distance until they are picked up.