Personal Health Screening
All participants are required to complete their own personal health assessment. FVSRA will not record or request proofs of this, but by attending a program, participants are confirming they can answer “no” to the following questions. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you are not allowed to attend until cleared by a medical professional.
In the last 24 hours, has the participant experienced:
• A fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 24 hours with or without fever reducing medication?
• Cough, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
• Fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache or chills?
• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
• New loss of sense of smell or taste?
• Any additional symptom as updated by the CDC associated with COVID-19?
• Tested positive or been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
If the participant displays any of the above symptoms, FVSRA must take precautions as if participant has COVID-19. If the participant has illness such as allergies or other non-contagious conditions that may appear similar to a contagious illness, a note from a medical professional is required prior to participation. FVSRA has the right to refuse any participant who appears to have any of the above symptoms.
If a participant becomes ill during a program, a guardian or emergency contact will be notified and asked to pick up the participant. Staff will escort the participant to an isolated area and remain with them at a safe distance until they are picked up.