Discover a Summer Camp Where You Belong
Everyone deserves a summer camp where they make friends, learn new things and have fun! At FVSRA, discover leisure and recreation activities for people with disabilities. Participants make friends, experience new activities and become part of a supportive community.
Experience the best summer camp for people with disabilities:
- Activities are structured to strengthen social skills, build independence and nurture individual camper’s needs.
- Our staff are trained to design and facilitate successful programming for a wide range of abilities.
- Campers experience consistent routines with built-in choices.
- Campers experience swimming and field trips in the community.
- A mixture of gross and fine motor activities, fitness, creative arts, technology, and nature exploration creates the perfect balance of fun and learning for all campers.
Summer Day Camp: What You Need to Know
Who and Where:
- Camp is for people with disabilities ages 5 to 22.
- There are three groups of campers:
- Ages 5 to 10: Rising Stars
- Ages 11 to 16: All Stars
- Ages 17 to 22: Rock Stars
- For every age group, there is a north location (St. Charles or Batavia) and a south location (Oswego, Montgomery or North Aurora).
- Summer Day Camp registration opens Monday, March 20 for residents and Monday, March 27 for non-residents.
- Space is limited so register early! Registration deadline is Friday, May 19.
- Camps run weekly from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Camp begins Monday, June 12 and ends on Thursday, July 27.
- There will be no camp the week of July 4. For an additional fee, we offer Mini Camp on Wednesday-Friday, July 5- July 7 for those who would like to opt-in. Mini Camp has the same structure as Summer Day Camp and similar staff and activities.
- New this summer, we will be offering an additional mini camp Monday-Thursday, July 31- August 3.(separate registration is required for mini camps)
We’re Here To Help!
We know that choosing the right programming for your family is important. Connect with us for help putting together plans for a summer to remember!
Michelle Hastings, CTRS
Day Camp Manager
(630) 907-1114 x1212